What’s Happening in Workplaces? Are We in or Are We Out?
One of the questions that I am asked a lot is
“What are you seeing happening in workplaces? Are we working from home, going hybrid or is it just back to Business as Usual?”
So as someone who has the privilege of seeing how various organisations are navigating the challenges and opportunities that come with our new world of work, I thought I’d share with you exactly what I see happening.
Firstly, I want to give you my definition of Hybrid work, what it is and how it enables organisations before diving into answering the questions I get;
- How are different organisations approaching the design and use of their workplace?
- Is it differing by state?
- How are different organisations adopting a hybrid approach?
- What are the opportunities and challenges?
And finally if you are thinking about how to transform your workplace in the future, a few things for you to consider.
If you’re keen to learn more, come and join me at the Thriving Workplaces conference in Sydney 30 March – 1 April, I’ll be hosting a 3 hour workshop covering my Workplace Dynamics Blueprint and empowering you to transform your workplace from the inside out.
The Key Takeaways;
- How to identify the core challenges that organisations face moving forward
- Strategies to unlock the data in your organisation to optimise your workplace for your people
- The tools to engage at all levels of your organisation to optimise your future of work.
Or join the FREE 5 Day Workplace Challenge where over 5 days I share with you some of the tools you can use to understand your organisation better and implement positive change.
Or dive straight into the Workplace Dynamics Blueprint Program.
Want to support your team in Working From Home… check out the Work From EDITION
Want to chat? Book a 15min Call with Me