Season 2 Wrap Up
Is the office dead? Does productivity come at the expense of wellbeing? How do you manage Zoom fatigue? How do you maintain connection in a remote workplace?!
It’s been a huge season of Work Life By Design as we’ve explored all the big questions around what the future of work looks like after the impact of COVID.
We’ve had some incredible guests from a wide range of backgrounds and industries all with different ideas on how to navigate the future of work and manage the expectations of their people with the bottom line of the business.
This week I take you through a summary of each episode to give you the key takeaways and actionable strategies from topics such as:
- Equality at work
- Remote and hybrid working environments
- Productivity and Wellness
- The importance of culture, belonging and humanising the work experience
- Reimagining the future of work
- The role of technology, for better, for worse and how to manage it
- Dealing with the zoom fatigue and the cognitive load of remote working
- The importance of The Third Space and preparing your mindset for interactions
- Workplace design, the impact of the physical space on chemistry and the importance of strategy
If any of the highlights spark your interest, listen to the full episode and let me know what you think and what you’d like to hear more of via Instagram @melmar, LinkedIn or on my website.
I’ll be back next week with a brand new season, with a focus to helping you develop the skills and strategies design the life you love.
Thanks for joining me!