Never before have we collectively experienced, such change on a global scale.
The Pandemic, whilst on one hand has challenged us in ways that previously we could have only imagined, on the other, it has opened the doors to incredible opportunity.
The opportunity to redesign our work lives, in a way that works for us. An opportunity to disrupt, reset and re-create our new normal.
Introducing the Work Life Lounge.
Your insight into all things life and work
If you're looking to acquire new skills, opportunities and perspectives to positively expand your life in all aspects....
Work Life Lounge is for you.
A membership space, providing you direct access to the
best thought leaders on work and life,
delivering monthly Masterclasses on the actionable steps we can take to
redesign our work lives to work for us.
You be will empowered with feelings of
freedom, power, knowledge and clarity.
Yes! I've been waiting for this.
INTRODUCING GUEST EXPERT
Dr Kellie Pritchard-Peschek
Dr Kellie is an Exercise and Sports Scientist, graduating with Bachelor and Doctorate degrees from The University of Queensland’s School of Human Movement and Nutrition Sciences.
Dr Kellie is passionate about empowering women with the right knowledge and practical strategies to live as their best (healthiest) selves.
She focuses on the areas of sleep, stress management, exercise, and hormone health, to support sustainable performance and prevent the negative health consequences incurred through a busy lifestyle.
UNLOCKING THE HABITS OF HIGH PERFORMANCE
THROUGH OPTIMAL HEALTH
JULY 14th, 10am AEST
Approaching energy management with the 80/20 rule means utilising the core health strategies that enable our daily performance 80% of the time, and the 1-percenter strategies that lift us to peak performance in the 20% of time.
Dr Kellie will provide guidance on how to build robust health for improved productivity and performance for professionals. She will empower and share tools and habits to shift from a state of surviving to thriving, in business and life.
In this masterclass you’ll learn:
The role of health and wellbeing in work productivity and performance
How to reach optimal health using tailored strategies to improve stress management, sleep, and exercise through the 'female filter'
- The stress/recovery ratio and principles of energy management
- Creating a personal tool kit of high-performance habits to support sustainable health performance
Clear your diary for 10am the second Thursday of each month, because this is your opportunity to deep dive into topics from me and guest experts to provide you with perspectives and actionable strategies.
- Join monthly Masterclasses with leading experts
- Guidance and skills on topics such as negotiations, digital wellness, wellbeing and health, time management
- Can't make the Masterclass? Catch up on the recording later in the content library
The key to staying on track is being accountable for your goals, the ability to share your learnings and deepen your understanding
- Join monthly calls with like-minded people to share support and encouragement
- Presubmit questions for expert advice and troubleshooting
CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP
Like attracts like, and connecting with a community of others on the same journey will make the experience richer.
- Gain new perspectives and ideas from like-minded people looking to up-skill and positively expand their lives
- Learn, share knowledge and debrief after each Masterclass
- Connect in a safe, private and supportive environment
With a back catalogue of previous Masterclasses and helpful tools and tips, the library is your secret weapon for levelling up your life.
- Access recordings of each monthly Masterclass plus extra previously recorded classes
- Get additional resources, printables, downloads and tools.
are you ready?
sign up for your access below
Your personal power is not something that is going to reveal itself at some later date. Your power is the result of your decision to reveal it. You are powerful in whatever moment you choose to be.
- MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
When are the calls?
What if I can't make the calls?
What if it's not for me?
Stay in the loop and receive offers, content and the latest news and podcast episodes.